Monday, January 11, 2010

My Opinion: Capital Punishment

I think that the death penalty should only be enforced if the crime is really really extreme like a murder or rape. I don't think that anyone else should be put to the death penalty because it's not right because they didn't do anything really all that extreme to be killed for it. I think that anyone that is put to the death penalty for anything other then those 2 reasons isn't right and they are just killing someone to so they aren't any better then a murderer. If they can kill a person for a small crime then the should be killed because they are doing a big crime. But because they don't neither should the people. The people that do the smaller crimes should only be put in jail for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like the death penalty even if there is only like two things that they could have done rong i still think that it is wrong no matter what they should go to jail instead.

    ReplyDelete