Monday, June 14, 2010

What Poetry Friday Has Done


Poetry Friday has actually turned into one of those few days I wake up in the morning and say "YES!" because I get to write poetry that day. I think if it weren't for poetry Friday I wouldn't have started writing again and now i have tons of poems and my own personal blogger just for all my poetry. I think we should have a poetry class whenever our class is whether we have you on a blue or gold day it would be a poetry Thursday and Friday. It has made me my own person because I am able to find myself in the poems and think about what it is I'm trying to say at that moment. I think we should have more poetry in our years of high school and should do more with it when it comes to the poetry unit in class.

1 comment:

  1. i like this it is powerful and shows that yoou do know who you are

    ReplyDelete